BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

*dies a little*

Inhibited Beauty

A beautifully dark night.
Deep gray, fluffy clouds...
A picture perfect sight.
Lights end in the night sky
And start from the ground.
They block all that I could see.
They block God's here placed beauty.
Reflections of my own face come back to me.
I peer straight through,
To look at you.
A Flash.
A Strike.
An imagined click to preserve your life.
If only that dark sky were clear
From metal, rods, light bulbs and gears.
The lightning of the storm would peak, clear...

By Briana Stewart




i wrote dies a little as the title because i needed somewhere to post that where no one could see so they wouldn't bother me about it. it's because i am not unique. no, i do not really wish to die a little. nor do i wish to die a lot.

0 comments: