BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Movie Tears... and Sinister End-Laughter.

It's pretty clear that the amount I that I make a post has greatly decreased since when I first started. Just check the archive. But I am determined to post at least once per month. I visited and just noticed that I'm still on June over there, but It's already July. Wonder what I should post this month.... Just think of this as a filler post. I couldn't bear seeing my archive still stuck in June. Then, I thought of all the other times I visited in a new month, and the archive would be in the right month and not be showing anything... So I thought... "What if, by some bizarre, off chance, someone visited this blog and saw it was still stuck in June!?" Can't have that now, can we? Well, I pledge to you, my invisible, possible reader, as well as to myself, that I will make a more valuable post later on. This I promise you. Wasn't that a song? Know what song is going through my mind right now? The Pokemon theme song. That movie made me cry, yo.. for real. Hey, don't laugh at me... Pokemon is a tear jerker. The other day I got to thinking and realized that the first time a movie made me cry was when I was watching Harry Potter 4. Went to see it with my siblings in theaters. The graveyard scene where Cedric died and Harry was fighting Voldemort made me cry. Then, I cried some more when Harry came back and was crying over Cedric's dead body. Yep, that was my first movie-tear. All hell broke loose after that... It wasn't exactly a cry-fest for every movie... but if a movie was sad, or a show, or even just a book... I would be tearing :(


heh heh heh...

0 comments: