BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

"You know what really grinds my gears?"


People. Sometimes. Not all of them. Just ones that don't like to think. Or work. It just really grinds my gears. Using the word dense seems too harsh. But honestly, the things people do/say usually fall in either the category stupidity or ignorance. For the most part, I've been holding my tongue. I've remained drama-less so far, aside from in the hall way one day when some random girls I didn't even know (or even see their faces) tried to prove their badness. I'm so proud of myself. The old me would have turned around and given them what they wanted. To be shown that they hit a nerve. Drama would result, and I'd be in a hellova lot of trouble. I didn't even acknowledge their existence - they tried to push harder - and I still gave them nothing. That turn the other cheek stuff is really a brilliant idea. To be honest I didn't even feel any sort of anger. I did have to stop myself from almost turning around once or twice though, being quite annoyed. But why give them my energy? They weren't worth my time. There is a distinct lack of logic, reason, and common sense among a lot of the youth these days. Ehh, what can you do? Sit, be quiet, and do what you've got to do so you can be able to get out of there by the time your last two years are up. At least that's what I'm going to do. Should I be ashamed that I think it not possible to be able to change people or change the world? I mean not all the time. In some cases people can be changed, but I dunno, sometimes it just seems like a lost cause to me =/

Tolerance...patience... that's the key. That's what I'm doing at this school as well... People are doing a lot of wrong here, just as well as people are doing wrong in the world, and you can't change all of that. Although, I have been able to change a few things for myself, for the better involving people around me, that I guess I could consider friends... (That's what I get confused about.) What I did was... well I have this friend(i guess) who often says sexual things, and racist things... I didn't really appreciate either, so I talked with him about it and he agreed not to say those things around me. He said those things were okay with his friends, I said I'm not his friends, I'm me...and they aren't okay with me. He said "okay" and we're still chillin', no problems.




Prepare for part 2!

0 comments: