BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update

=]

So as we know, I am back in school, right? It's been going okay! I've been meeting people making friends and all that good stuff my parents love to ask about... Um... my grades are actually pretty good, and I thought I would bomb, especially in Spanish since I didn't remember anything from Spanish one, but whatever. I'm doing alright.

And you know your girl is college bound. I'm going to become a pharmacist. But... scholarships must be in the cards for that one, I believe. Unless my parents want to do another 9 month stay out in Cali! (I highly doubt it) So yeah I'ma definitely need some volunteer work...especially if I want to be qualified for Florida's Bright Future Scholarships...

I volunteered at the library maybe a month ago, and I hadn't heard from them since. I thought of it as... "Well, they didn't want/need me there, than it's time to keep pushing for something else." Buuuuut I got an email back today from a woman in charge of the whole TAB - teen advisory board - thing telling about the first meeting and times and all that good stuff, and how if you wanted the community service hours that they offered, than you could get them. Hecks yeah.

Thursday was a good day for me in that area as well. I was supposed to see my Assistant Principle/mentor on the first day of school, but she wasn't in her office in the morning and I'd have to use one of my very few passes allowed to go see her during one of my classes. During lunch, she was on watch and patrolling and I wasn't very sure if it was okay to approach her, so I just said eff it.

But, then they started talking about club days approaching and everything... I realized it was in my best interest to try and talk to her to see about getting into that SAC club - student advisory counsel, i think(that was what i was supposed to see her for on my first day of school) - so I just waited for her during lunch and then approached her and blah blah blah talkity talkity, i went to SAO filled out the paper, gave it to her and she signed it just like that... I was thinking "hey that was easy" and stuff...blah blah blah.... yah... Got the club card on Friday, so come Monday, I'll be leaving my classes during club day and going to SAC! woo! another source of community service hours, and something to do during lunch.

The end. There is the update for that kind of stuff. I'm watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine right now... man it is just meeeessssssed up. And, It feels good to be back. Answer me to questions: What's been going on with you all/how have you been doing? AND What do y'all think about the new page?

1 comments:

Allie said...

i like ur new page. it's pretty.

nothin much has been goin on with me. right now, i'm on break from school. i go back on Sept 28. this'll be my final semester and after this i'll have my Associates in Marketing. Yay! lol. But right now, i'm chilling at home and spending time with friends & family. =)

PS. i watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine sometimes too. it's cool. =)