BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If you want to sing out, sing out....

What a lovely song... am I right?

Oh... what's that you say?

You say you've never heard the song?

.....And little Timmy is stuck in a well?!


Ok ok, seriously though. That just reminded me of how awesome my dog is. Yesterday as I was feeding her 3 dogs wandered into our backyard and wouldn't leave despite my aggressive and terribly scary "shoo"'s and girly hand flaps =/ Dakota Marley (just call her Dakota) came to the rescue!

I tell you...that girl never barks... its a rare and beautiful thing... but when those dogs came into our backyard she had a ferocious, loud, and scary bark that sent two of the running out of our gate! The other dog jumped and ran to the other side of our lawn but Dakota love still wasn't having that XD doggies broaching our territory.. She let one more rip and that thing was gone like the wind!!!!

Anyways, all rockin' dogness aside... The song... Its beautiful!



This song really speaks to me... mostly because I'm rarely one to take chances, but that's going to change.

You know something else? The thing I've been wanting to do the most, and so darn badly is to just... sing out.

0 comments: