BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take the shackles off my feet so I can Dance...

I think that I want to drop my other blog..

You know why?

Because, I initially created it... just to fit into this box of the blogger world...

I will notttt conform!

It's all the same... everyones got some kind of theme...and talking about certain things, and thats what their blog is about... That's fine for them, but not for me D=

Sorry, I'm just a bit difficult =/

I un like to be labeled or lumped into a category...and as a matter of fact, i rarely posted on that blog subconsciously for the sake of not being put into that box...

and besides, I'm just lazy.

I dont want to post on two different blogs ANNND be frequent about it!!!

That blog, as well as my other, goes by the waste side, and I... am truly free!

Bye bye to the ignorant teenager =/

0 comments: