BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

This is but a season.

Last week was very productive, and it made me extremely happy.

"Always dreamed that it would happen.... Just didn't know exactly when. All my life I've been waiting, for something amazing. Said, it took a while but now I know... So, tell me can I get a witness if you believe in miracles? And the proof I have is living. That my life will never ever be... your life don't have to be the.... [same]" Heaven by Jamie Foxx.

I might have quoted a little bit too much, but it seemed fitting =]

I've finally been back in the groove for writing, just as well. Very very productive time I've been having recently. I'm typing up what I've been working on and tweaking, fixing and everything, you know?

Why does it seem like my life goes good when others are having crappy times? Well... I'm praying for y'all who have fallen on hard times, so that your burden may be lifted. But, keep your heads up as well, alright? This is but a season. Times are hard, and they'll only get harder but they can get better if you let them. You all are in my heart. I don't have a good understanding of what you're going through, but I can try, and I can go through it with you. Open mind, open heart, open ears especially. If all you need is someone to listen than I'll do my best....

Ok, well methinks that this is it for this post. I must get back to work!

Love, Peace, and Happiness.~

0 comments: