BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why...

In the world is Mariah Carey using auto-tune??? Ok that is unacceptable. Intolerable. Especially for a freaking R&B singer. I can't even stand that all these rappers are doing this mess, and now Mariah too? She wasn't that great of a singer to begin with though so I guess this is why. You can hear it in her voice in this diss song to eminem, which is actually kind of funny but why in the world is she stooping to his level? Great character Mariah. By the way a real singer doesn't use auto-tune. All these people need to stop following trends as well. Why in the world is everyone shaving their heads? Bow wow had it right though foreal. I read that onnn this blog, here. nice post by the way =o (GIA@TRUE LIFE*: i'm married...etc....) Its trippin me out man... and shooot... my grandparents are coming in the morning at 10am and im still awake. i plan to be asleep by the time they get here so I am going to stay up for a bit while longer hehehe >.> but this is the end for this post, all! good night you loverly people.

~LOVEpeace&hApPiNeSs~

0 comments: