BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What should I do?

I made the stupid mistake of adding my sister back as contact on gmail. Look what happened from that. She sent me an email.


"BRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you guys soooo much you cant even believe!!!! your not online right now but send me a message when you are even if im offline and tell jr to get a gmail Love you

-Ari
"


You should easily be able to see from my last post how I would think what she's said to me is complete bull. My natural response to that email is to just leave it alone. No response at all.

I posed the question with two friends of mine, not receiving an answer from either yet because I just emailed, and one is not at his computer to receive the instant message. What I asked the first person, a girl, was that doesn't everyone deserve second chances? But it popped up in my memory that my sister has had a lifetime of second chances. From me, from everyone. I'm not going to bitch out by falling into her crap this time. Even talking to her would prove that it is just that easy for her to play me, as always. I would email her back and just give her a piece of my mind...our side of the story but who cares? Like always she is not going to hear me out at all and tell me MY OWN side of the story. Which happens to be the same as hers by the way. Always. So, in the end whatever I have to say to her about anything will inevitably be wrong. If she can't make it so she's right in my eyes as well, like she usually does, then she will invent some crap. Complete lies and bull. This time I can imagine it. "They said I had to leave and go with him, Bri." Something along the lines of that. Anything you can imagine or can't. She will come up with it and try her hardest to convince us that she was right or the reason she couldn't email or call was because she was "scared". Dammit that is her FAVORITE excuse to use. Hell no, I'm not falling for it this time. I'm not going to email her back. Not that she cares if I even do, but if I did she would be winning.

0 comments: