BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

It was complete bull shit(sorry)

So... do we all know that my sister has been estranged for some time now?

My parents left us at home and were counting on my sister to be there for us but one day she just without a word, abandoned us. I've long since gotten over it so I won't list all the things she has done to me personally in the past, and all of the things she has put my ENTIRE family through. Why dwell in the past? It won't solve anything and frankly, I just don't care anymore. I'm past done. Far past it.

This next part I have to include to explain the situation that just went on. When we were home alone, she lied about being raped to get her boyfriend from Virginia to come down where we were. The next day he got here they were jumping the bones, non stop, at it like rabbits, and yes. We heard it it all. Every single time. They knew it. Just didn't give a shit. We didn't snitch on her though. My mom called from Cali to talk to my sister about a Job Corps opportunity. Who all has heard of that? Job Corps or Job Core? Who cares. Well my sister wasn't into starting her future and her own life. What she wanted was to be able to do everything she wanted to do, under someone else roof, having them support her. My mom called asking to talk to her about it but we were too scared and disgusted to go knock...my brother did it eventually and she got lectured or whatever by my mom and Sam had to go home, back to Virginia. So the next day she claimed to have been waiting at the bus stop with Sam since he wasn't allowed to wait in the house but she never came home. Didn't even say goodbye, not even to my brother. He called and her boyfriend, Sam, answered and told my brother that my sister was with him - sam. She never answered her phone or any text messages. This was about 3 months ago, i believe. According to the old text messages in my phone.

The reason I bring all of this up is because a few hours ago she an my dad (of all people) spoke - briefly of course; she claimed to have a concert of her friends to go attend. First of all she replied back to my fathers "hello" with this "..............hi" as if it was just awkward to even be talking to him - when he saw her online and sent the message. They had a conversation like acquaintances who didn't want to speak to each other would have. My dad sent a mass email to everyone attached to his label, not caring or remembering that my sister was still on the mailing list so when my dad told my sister we'd moved to Tampa, she said she already knew from the email and told my dad that she was still with Sam, and she lived in Richmond, Virginia. More short meaningless chatter and she says that she "thought about them every day literally" them meaning my brother, mother, and I. Okay number one... when my dad asked her how she was doing she replied back with fine and asked how my brother my mom and I were doing but didn't say anything to my dad about how he was doing. When she said to tell us she missed us and thought about us everyday literally...she didn't even mention my dad. Messed up, because he didn't do anything to her AND she left of her own accord AND he was the one to talk to her first. My mom didn't even want to hear from her, she too is way past done. She's been past done for far too long. Number two: that claim to thinking about us everyday is complete bullshit. She knows where to call. She had both my mother and my brothers phone number. She has mine too, but my phones been off for almost as long as she's been gone lmao. She knows my grandmothers address to send a letter or to even drop by unexpectedly if she felt like she had to come home - of course that would be her second resort because she'd return to the house in Prattville to find nothing and no one there. So she'd only have to ride another hour and a half to Grandma's city. Aint no way not to be able to find my grandmother's house either from however you get in there. That town is so small. We've traveled through it so many times over the years that she should know it like the back of her hand by now. Or at least the way to my grandmother's house. If it wasn't that and she wanted to stay where she was but was still missing us or whatever she could have called or even emailed if she wasn't ready for voice conversations yet. My brother called that woman 50 levin times and each time she did not answer ever. Not even once. How does she explain that? She got a new phone? She still has the numbers, especially my moms. I know she knows that by heart, and she still has her contacts in email. Yeah she cared alright. She cared so much that she would leave when her parents were relying on her and grateful for her being there, just because she couldn't have sex in their house and didn't want to quiet down so her younger siblings didn't have to hear that nasty shit. Even though all of the time she isn't fond of her baby sister she cared so much not to tell her baby brother who adores her that she was leaving even when majority of the time those to are freakin thick like glue too. That's how much she cared, that's how much she thought about us. I'm sure that was everyday.

Lmao that she still thinks its just so damn easy to play us. Lmao that she still thinks we care enough to be played. I love her and wish her the best but I won't have her in my life again. If ever she manages to get her life together than we can talk, but that's it. In the past she put me through so much stuff that a child shouldn't have had to deal with but whatever, its okay. I forgive her, but not for her, for me. What hasn't killed me has made me stronger.

0 comments: