BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm no softy =/

Even through all the bull my sister has put me through... A friend showed me something... I'm still lucky to have her, and I would choose her any day over not having a sister at all. My mom told me something too that affected me a bit. She told me not to be like her and usually I'm the one with the good heart... though I planned on not emailing my sister back. So... I went ahead and did it. Kept it short and simple. I'm not tryna get on a personal level with her again... or let her that close to me that she could hurt us again.. but keeping in contact would be nice I guess, though she really dogged us. I'm not even going to breach the subject of her leaving, or anything else in the past. But I'm not going to pretend like none of it happened, and I pray she doesn't either. We'll keep it short and simple - How's the weather. lmao

Does this make me weak for talking to her? No way I'll ever trust her again. No hearts on my sleeve with her =o Got my guard up, it's gonna stay that way.


The luck thing I've mentioned is kind of contradictory to me though... I mean... i don't really believe in luck >.> it's more of a state of mind. So really when I say that I mean, that it's a good thing I have an older sister, because some people have no one. And through all that wrong she's done we've still had great moments. She's not a terrible person. Forgive but never forget.

0 comments: