BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Uh oh

Wow man... My grandmother, grandfather and baby cousin(infant... i think her name is caitlyn... i don't remember) are coming tomorrow. So sooon. I didn't even realize. I mean at first I was excited to have all these visitors back to back but now I've got a little taste of this break and I'm hankering for some more. (hankering? who says that. that reminds me of the twinkie that was on family guy, i think [what was it?] - "he hankered for a hunk of my ssa" LOL)

Oh snap man... I started this post awhile ago too..and i was planning on saying more but i don't remember exactly what more was. i got distracted reading other blogs. oh and i been writin baby!! heck yeahhh. idea came to me in a funny position XDD i can't keep going though man it's 4:00am and i should go to sleep...my grandparents are coming tomorrow... i need to write more....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love grandparents lol.

hankering is a good word:)

Communism is their government...it's like a radical republican. Like...extremely radical..like all the way to the right.

It's when the government owns the businesses, so every one basically has to do what they say. It's truly messed up.