BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

This would be r.o.a.s.t moment number 13

I'm just trying to figure out this writing.com site now. I made one last year and never used it. I made one again this year in April and STILL never used it. I'm not sure I exactly know how. I guess you just post your work on there... get feedback and what not. Is it even worth it? I used to get feedback and such from TFS. I stopped going on that website though. I've never gotten any feedback from blogger :-/

I've posted stuff on here multiple times, though. Let me know if you haven't read anything and I should gather all of the links, if I should write some new and post it on here, or if I should post you some things I've already written. Or if I should just do all three. If you want me to write something new, give me something to write about. IF you think I can handle it (;

Actually... I might make this a thing... lol - I like to do that if you haven't noticed. (hehe, the title...haven't done one of those in a while, right?)

Okay, what I want to do will happen once a week. You guys give me a topic you want me to try writing about. I can make it into a poem, or a short scenario. I can even try writing it into a song. I'm not so good at song writing but if I practice at it, I can only get better. Right? So what will happen is I'll make a post about the work of the week, you put your idea in the comments, and when I get it, I'll write about it, edit the post of the week and add the work you wanted me to do into it =o! Sound like an okay plan? This will give you some extra stuff to read, and something to do when you're bored, vice versa for me but it will also help me improve in my writing! Just as well you can give your feedback on what I've written. Don't come at me with rudeness, I want acknowledge it and you'll be blocked. :-/ Constructive criticism is wanted and needed. I'm a kind of sensitive person I guess, so if it completely sucks ass, please try to be nice about it while you're telling me. =(

Mmm.. if you're for this, then I'll start us off in the work of the week with something I've already written, since its the end of the week. The ideas you'd post in the comments on that one will be for next the next week.... probably starting on Sunday if I can wait that long.... OR!!!! You could post your ideas for THIS WEEKS work of the week on this post right here, since its only Thursday....and I'll just... get er done... lol.... Why do I always get ideas for things at night and in the middle of the night?! Well... right now I guess it is the middle the morning?

Funny thing happened... I was bored all day, and slightly upset that I never had a chance to speak to him and what not... That's where I get my whole thing about not wanting to read about - you'd see that on my secret blog though. (it's hiding. if you wanna find it you know how) So I stopped being all bored and i turned off the TV. I decided to watch some podcasts I downloaded from iTunes (they're freeeeeeeeeeeeee!) So I was going to watch straight through the 170 something "Dilbert" animated cartoons i had but I was feeling drowsy and eventually fell asleep :-/

Then I woke up late at night all well rested for once except that I want to go back to sleep and I can't... hahaaha So I try to figure out stuff to do, then get back into this writing.com stuffs. HE's back available but we still don't talk yet. No way am I going to be the one to stimulate the conversation first o.O... I dunno why I'm like that... I rarely message people first. I don't like to impose myself on people either so I'm not going to message him first tomorrow either. Am I just a tad bit stubborn??? Not really a Pisces trait i don't think so BOOYAH there's one wrong for the astrology...folks.... They're also wrong about HIM. He's a taurus but he doesn't behave as how one is described at all... It's as if our roles are reversed >.> Also... I just had ice cream! It was great!!!! My mom rocks <3

0 comments: