BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Todayyyy

Brother man is going on a date!

with this girl he met named Kiara. He always corrects me and says its pronounced kee-air-uh... I always call her kee-are-uh... Most likely because of the Lion King sequel lmao!

Mmm another good thing.. Madre is going to schedule me an appointment to have that thing I mentioned taken care of... another good thing after that. I found my glasses! With my foot XD

I don't think I had time to mention that I'd lost my glasses by the time I woke up this morning. Also... anyone hear about the 87 year old woman who'd gotten beat down by the police in a WalMart parking lot? Click here if you haven't heard. Spread the word around about that. Show others the video from youtube. You can do that by clicking the youtube logo on the video and it will direct you to the video straight from youtube. If you're a regular youtube user than you already know how to do that, though. Boy, I sure have said the word youtube a lot in this... Anyways.... Call your local radio stations, send in the video to your local news. Police Brutality. Is it not a crime? Danggg... What do you think about this?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK THA POLICE!

Sorry. lollll

Really? well we're in this together about the insecurity thing. We can do itttt:)

iforgotmyname said...

lol!

yes, really and we can do it [:

Anonymous said...

Yes we can:)

That book is really good. You should def. read it. :( I'm sorry you didn't feel stable growing up ma'am. All you can do is make your child feel stable. Haha, I always day dream about the future & about kids. It's odd.