BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I haven't been posting lately

I guess I just didn't feel like it. It's not like I didn't have stuff to talk about.... Shooooot lots of stuff has been going on lately lol. And I've had lots of free time too. I guess I just didn't feel like blogging that much. I have been reading occasionally, though not that much. If you noticed, I've been commenting too.. My comments end up looking like they could be blog posts themselves, sorry about that. =3

Umm... I had some other stuff to say but I guess I forgot =/

Sorry anyways... I'm going to go get back to doing things! Like writing... Yeah baby. I've been getting back on it. No thanks to you all. You completely ignored my last post! What up with that man?! That was a good idea >.> Helpful for me and entertaining for you D= Whats the point of following if you don't want content? I get like... ONE commenter (and occasionally some other folks jump in sometimes too, yall know who you are - don't get angry!) and I don't think she even follows this blog LOL. I'd hate to have a bunch of empty follows... Its like whats the point? Blogging to me isn't about just getting a high number of people to follow me D= It would actually mean something if people commented on these posts... I mean if they aren't interesting don't follow =o (I won't be offended if you unfollow. Disappointed, yes. But not offended... take your freedom and run with it!) Hmm... forgot where I was going with this again... Anyways, I'm going to get back to writing. I've got multiple things to work on, dude and stuffs going well... so anyways... Later! Get back to me on that work of the week thing I mentioned in that other r.o.a.s.t. post =o!!!

0 comments: