BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Poo poo PU!

A woman named Pooh is going to braid my hair. It will take all I have to not bust out in a solo of "WINNIE THE POOH. WINNIE THE POOH. TUBBY LITTLE CUBBY ALL STUFFED WITH FLUFF. HE'S WINNIE THE POOH. WINNIE THE POOH. WILLY NILLY SILLY OLD BEAR.!" I can almost feel the "Winnies" and "Pooh bear"'s bursting from my lips. "Hey Pooh pooh where's Piglet??"

Hehehehehe sorry =/

I can't wait til Pooh braids my hair. I'm ever grateful. Oh and funny thing =o! My auntie shayla used to be called Pooh when she was a baby. The day my mom told me, i was on and off sleeping throughout the day, all through Tom & Jerry (i've come to the conclusion that Jerry is a douche. Sure, Tom does his wrong as well... but lots of the times Jerry is just where he doesn't belong. Tom's just doing his job. Of course Tom does get kind of douchalicious at times. Trying to eat the poor mouse >.>).

I'd wake up and watch a whole scenario or two then go back to sleep and wake up and do it again. My mother caught me during sleeping time after she's came home and woke me up making me play a freaking guessing game with her while I'm still half sleep >.
I guessed my auntie shayla's nick names... all but Pooh. Even BIG HEAD. First thing to pop up in my head. There was a story about it. My aunt had an exceptionally large head so they called her head a big head and she thought this was the proper name for the thing resting on her shoulders so when she would hit her head or anything, she would go to my grandmother and say "mamaaaa *tears* i bumped my big heaaaaaad *sobs*".

So, of course you can see how my natural choice would be big head. Especially seeing as how i'd never even heard the story about them calling her Pooh... All i've heard was that my mothers siblings were all horrid to each other and had horribly mean and embarrassing nick names. Well anyway yeah thats that ladies name.

Btw, I googled those Pooh lyrics. I had them all wrong and I knew it, so! Google it is. lmao. Ok now it is really time for me to go to sleep. 12:13am. This is a first. I'm getting closer and closer.

~LOVEpeace&hApPiNeSs~

1 comments:

iforgotmyname said...

WTF? You think thats gonna get me??? You didn't even comment ABOUT MY POST which lets me know you aren't interested in reading a blog or writing one. Just in getting followers. No spammers please. I don't do the follow you if you follow me first crap. For one thats a suckers move. I can end up following you and you don't keep your word and follow me in return. Number two, I'm only going to follow a blog if I'm interested in it. Not because someone told me to. I was just going to explain that last part to you and say i'll read yours and if I like I follow you but you got me royally pissed =o I aint readin shiiiiiiiiiiiit. (btw it wasn't that hard for you to get me ROYALLY pissed because I was already PEASANTLY pissed) (;