BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

O0oowee

busy busy weeks. sorry i haven't had much time to post lately. It's late now...which is saying something for me because usually i'm well into the next day...and I'm starting to get weary with sleep lmao. I've been filling out job applications with www.snagajob.com for the last part of my day...the rest of it has been really busy and kind of crazy. I'm oh so tired of family members trying to just get what they can get lmao. but its all good. I don't care XD. I do care about getting a job though. Snagajob.com I've filled out a handful so far, but I'm going to start going to these places in person. Oh and, I got a bike =D It's kinda powder blue. I lovvvve it. I'll snap a picture of it eventually. I am totally in love with this bike. Forget that broke down busted car. Lmao i'm just kidding. I love that car to death. Just wish I could drive it. And get it repaired... but I Think instead my dad just wants to get one at a buy here pay here place. This may be why my folks let up and are letting me get a job again. yayyy.!!!! gotta pay insurance hehehehe and gas! finally!!! responsibility. a job is really going to help me focus on school as well, if anyone can understand that. if not, lemme know in the comments, i'll explain later. but not now. i'm sleepy. which is really a good thing. I need to be getting ready for school to start and sleeping on time. hell i need to get registered in the first place but my parents dont have the time =/

i wish i could register myself.

0 comments: