BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

exerpt from conversation

somehow when i was talking to (<3) i ended up in this rant right here. I decided to post it. Enjoy.

At last my grandparents are gone =D, they waited to the very last minute before they left to belittle jr's relationship with this girl. they are going to the movies on tuesday i find out as well. im so glad they are gone. jerks. also when we prayed see this is why i dont like praying with other people. they think that because they are actually in the church nobody else knows the lord, nobody else prays or tries to live by him. they might as well have been saying "GOD FORGIVE THESE HEATHENS OF THEIR FOOLISH WAYS"

and my auntie shayla has a habit of forcing people to pray but i see my relationship with God as a personal thing. I already dont like to share things about myself with other people so why would i share my frakin heart and inner most personal thoughts??? God's the only one that needs to hear D=

AWWW FRIGGIN A! Jerks >.>


oh and by they are going to the movies i meant jr and the girl
and im so glad my grandparents are gone
annnd jr is my brother. he's older than me. we say his name as JAY ARE. He's named after my dad but we just call him by this nickname. oh annnnnddd my auntie shayla had nothing to do with this situation. i just threw her in there because she went along with the whole judgmental thing. my parents have a bar as furniture because it looks nice and matches the rest. its the other piece. they don't even use it. yet when we unloaded it from the truck my judgmental ass of an aunt goes "Ima pray for yall". She's the one allegedly cheating on her ailing husband so she can have a back up if he dies... she's the one favoring her youngest daughter and making her oldest daughter feel like crap about herself and a lot more. but when they get in front of us they pretend to be the perfect family. we see through it and what we don't see, my cousin tells us. beatin my cousin over the head with the bible and telling her she's going to hell every step of the way. oh yeah. who needs praying for? We all do >.> and somebody needs to practice what they preach. stop judging and condemning folks to hell. nobodies job but Gods, though there is something somewhere contradicting in what i am saying but I won't say more until I learn more. I'm just so sick of things and people like this. The next time, I promise you, whether its my aunt or anybody i'm going to give them a piece of my mind if they try to force me into prayer AND if they try to slight us like everybody's been doing ESPECIALLY when it comes to my brother AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST if they judge how much faith we have, for us when nobody knows our hearts but the Lord, himself.

0 comments: