BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Only love lets us see normal things in an extraordinary way

Nice quote, ain't it though?
Its the background on my phone.



G1 baby. Finally turned back on too. Got a new FL phone number as well.

Funny story about as well... I think I only want to give a shortened version. Of course, I could copy it from my history in an MSN conversation buuuut I just don't feel like it. So basically the gist of it was that they messed up my phone number once, i called to fix it...they messed it up again and defeated the purpose. I called again and they couldn't fix it. Then the next day pops got involved and unfortunately all hell broke loose unnecessarily. Poor T-Mobile employees. lol

Also got my hair braided back up.

Photobucket

Been a while XD!

0 comments: