BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ok, I've changed my mind

Sorry folks. But leaving "My Freedom" right out there in the open seemed like a bad move to me... I mean yall could find it... How could my captor not find it? xD

Welp... I unlinked it from my profile. SO if you actually WANT to see this blog then just email me to give you the link. Come on now, that's not so hard =o You would have had to go to my profile anyways to find it =/

I dunno though. That blog isn't anything special. Just my ACTUAL person thoughts. And stuff. It's things that have been going on, or running through my mind that I can't let go here or even on paper.

BTW, thank you all my visitors to the "Ignorant Teenager" blog. and a special thank you to the people that ACTUALLY FOLLOW. You guys are great =DD (btw, if you couldn't comment... I fixed it) That junk must be interesting or something which perplexes me.... I just can't understand why anyone would want to read my opinions XD! But waiiit... Isn't that what the whole blog thing is about? LMAO my bad yall. Ignore that last paragraph. Man I just think its so weird to look at my traffic map and see all those people visiting this blog, even from different countries. Then I look at my tracker thing and see the actually numbers and its just awe-inspiring XD! I should probably post more, than. Shouldn't I? LOL I know I've been lagging. I need fuel though. You guys need to keep sending in more emails! That's all I've really got to say for now though XD! I think I will have some more posts today, but maybe they will not be on this blog for once ;]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I figured out how to leave a comment! hahah.

This blog is super cute:)

I sent you an email & included the link to that song. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

haha, i have too much time on my hands.

LOL. I don't really like the "we are one" attitude. They try to control what each other do, which I don't like. Yuck. They call us conceited, I call us geniuses.

Awww I love it. I'm just trying to teach myself. haha. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that, but I'm already learning things so! We'll see how it goes.