BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wordddd?

This episode of Roseanne is tripping me out. It is most definitely wrong to abuse your kids but there is a difference between abuse and discipline. A bad kid needs to be spanked because majority, that sit in the time out chair Super Nanny tries to teach doesn't in reality work. especially not with most families. (my opinion.) Spare the rod spoil the child.

That's why their kids are so bad in the first place. The new age parents that don't believe in spanking their children because of them getting spanked themselves...they turned out fine. Look at their children though. Not obeying them...just acting wild like Be Be's kids....they've got no belt... I applaud the parents that have honestly well behaved children - even when the parents aren't watching - and didn't at all have to spank their children. I wonder what their methods are...

Anyways... I'll just say this... I and my brother...and plenty of other family members and friends I know were raised with the belt... and we all turned out fine. After awhile we didn't even need the belt. Hell I'm still getting raised and I haven't had to have the belt in years. It's not that whole teen thing either. Bump that. You can spank a teen. I know I will. Hey... Madea can do it... Old school parents can do it... Why let em while out in the teen years because you think they are too old to get spanked...

Oh yeah.. and of course there is always one. Know what I mean? Always one bad apple out of the bunch. Not in every immediate family (at least not always) but in every family in general. Extended included. Unfortunately of our family, extended and all, my sister is the bad apple... We're all a bit mischievous to some degree but none as bad as she. She just seems to be made of a ball of pure evil. Everyone can change though, right? I find i take no solace in that. Lord restore my faith.

0 comments: