BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

yeah...guess this is a r.o.a.s.t. moment...

dude i am a stupid loser idiot. and i get to attached. i am so ready to move to florida. but i really would just like to take a ged test. go to a community college, get a nursing degree and move to a state no one knows im in a be done with it. im so sick and tired you dont even understand, and i can't even vent how i want to because someone i dont want to read thismight. plenty i dont want to read this might. but one is just more potent than others. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. lord forgive me. i just dont know what to do but nothing and just stop caring. i dont want to cry though. so i wont. who can i talk to? no one. *sight* pitiful lol. sorry for wasting your reading time. maybe next time i will post something of worth. but you know what? maybe i won't because this is my personal blog, about me. if you want to read something from me about something current and or other than me than read my other blog.

0 comments: