BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Back at it

Sorry peoples, been delaying a fresh post the past couple days. handlin some business but i figure i might just as well do both as the same time.. So yeah...been out a lot with my dog lately... This thing is so cute...but oh so bad. She's ingenious man... The only thing she hasn't figured out yet is how to unlock her cage but I know when she's in there she's thinking "oh in due time master. just you wait." Oh and when we take her outside she'll pick up her own leash and go trotting around with it. She always seems to know where we're supposed to go too, even when we don't. Like when we all went to disney land she lead us in the direction of the trams when it was time to go. That was freaky. She seems to know which hotel is ours also... The other day we were playin fetch outside then she got bored and went to do her own lil doggy thing so I sat on the steps and she came over to me, I thought she just wanted to play or something, but after nudging me for 5 seconds she ran up the stairs towards our door. When my brother and I didn't follow she stood watching us for a moment than kept going. So we're like, I guess Dakota decides when we're done now and we go up. By the time we're up there she's at the door already, but I get there first so she's kind of looking at me expectantly, then she remembers that my brother is the one that always unlocks the door (i never bring my key) and she starts staring him down. Weird pup. She has ways of tricking you into staying and playing with her. She'll knock her ball or bone out of her reach and give you a sad face so you have to give it back. She's a little attention whore though >.< If you're playing with her but not fully focusing she'll attack what ever it is you're dividing her attention too. She'll also make you play with her with both hands. Like once she managed to knock my cup out of my hand. dude that ticked me off. I was thirsty like heck =.= Welp here is a pic anyway
Photobucket

0 comments: