BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

This surprised me so much



Luther Vandross Whitney Houston Dionne Warwick Stevie Wonder

Man I love all those singers so much! And OH how i love that song!! I was just sitting there in a trance watching each one of them sing on their turns and i was recognizing each one... But couldn't see the last female and then she got up for her turn to sing... It was whitney houston!!! OMG! I did not realize how much I loved Whitney Houston until I saw this video =/ I was sitting there watching and enjoying and loving...then whitney popped up and I kind of squealed "omg!" and clasped my hand to my mouth...that was so very strange... lol! I wish Whitney would get her act together =/ Hmm... Maybe this moment can decide for me who my favorite singer is... I mean my favorites are in my playlist... But i wouldn't go into and just pick a favorite overall from there....Even though lauryn hill is the shiznit....and India.Arie most definitely is... and so is john legend...and some others... But I think I will have to go with Miss Whitney here... Readers tell me.. who's your favorite artist?

3 comments:

Allie said...

i dont think i have a fav singer. but my favorite artists is Michael Jackson(not b'cuz he just died. i truly love his music) & Janet Jackson. They're not great singers but their artistry is astounding! =)

BTW, i think Whitney is supposed to be coming out w/ new cd later on this year. Cant wait. ^_^.

AUDREY said...

I think my overall favorite artist is chris brown, but that's just because of his whole backage.

Like, I like trey songz versitility, I like Alicia Keys' voice, ect.

I can't choose just one.

iforgotmyname said...

it's difficult aint it? just choosing one >.> And Alie!!!! Thank you so much for telling me she has an album coming out!!! That is awesome man i really can't wait for that!!!!!!!