BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

o.O.........



Honestly, I agree with everything KevJumba has said =/
I think it's true.
And about the child molesting thing. It's all about the money baby =/
Jordan Chandler even came out and admitted that he was lying after mike died. Thanks to feedmekicks for the spreading of the knowledge (;

Welp... I have officially lost my train of thought... basically yeah... I agree with everything that was said in this video...and it's a curse and a blessing that this boy admitted he lied... how a curse? because he did it too late... he put michael jackson through hell for a lot of years when all he was trying to do was be a good person... even caused the man to become addicted to pain killers. But now his guilty conscience can't handle it since MJ has passed...Also.. I thought michael jackson was beautiful... he could have remained beautiful even with his skin disease...i saw pictures of it and he was...but that damn joe.. damaging his self esteem and image... Michael got all those surgeries and messed up the original beauty >.> owell though...i have lost my train of thought once more......

0 comments: