BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

OMGOSH MAN CANT WE GET A BREATHER?

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
-Saddest of all- Michael Jackson

And now... The OxyClean man???

WTF dude??

I'm sorry, this death may not mean much to others but it honestly meant something to me =/

I grew up watching that oxyclean guy..
He was amazing...and genuine, it seemed...

I wonder why when i learned of Michael's death I didn't scream out NO! With a mouth full of crackers, as I did with the death of the oxyclean man. I don't even know his name =/ But it really is a shame... Can't we get a break from all this? 2009 is going to be known as the death year...Year of Death. Y29Death....? Idk... Let's brain storm and figure out a clever name for it. I can't think of any other year where so many people who impacted us so greatly all died...Especially one after the other... Maybe the oxyclean man doesn't really fall into that category though lol....sorry...but its all just a little bit much...this guy affected me =/ Anyone else? Or am I just weird... lol don't answer that...

0 comments: