BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Woo boy.

I haven't blogged in a bit. But I've got like 50 posts on here so that should be enough to keep the readers satisfied. Hah just kidding. I know it's got to be fresh and junk. Well I started working on my mother's day gift May 2nd.. finished it by then end of the day... Then Yesterday around 2 am I emailed it to her a long with a poem I'd wrote for the occasion. She loved it and it made her cry. I really do not like the word poem. It seems wimpish and silly. I'm going to make a list later of all the words I do not like. My take a while though because of how inconvenient my memory is. Oh yeah and apparently it's photographic according to doc person. Oh and by the way. I had to send the gift through email because my parents are in California. They've been there for the past month and a half or so. And on wednesday my brother and I are going back to join them and our new puppy(s). I'm going to swim. A lot. Because for the longest I've been feeling like a fish out of water (take that with whatever meaning you want) And I need to swim to get rid of that feeling. Apparently my folks have a bunch of other fun stuff planned to do. And we wanted my cousin to join us but he is afraid of living. (You can also take that with whatever meaning you want.) But ahh well, the less people my folks have to pay for, then the more stuff we get to do. Oh and my puppy Dakota, has taken over my room at the most awesome hotel in the world that we about to live in. Ok let me tell you a bit about Dakota. My parents just got her on May second or third. She was born in March (YAY I've got another Pisces back in the family!) On the 9th I think... Well anyway she is just shy of 8 weeks old. She is a golden retriever. So, she is obviously extremely smart, friendly, playful, and obdedient... =D
Well anyway, she's a fast runner.. My dad is was an athlete and is still very strong, and she was racing him down the block at the hotel where my parents are living right now. She already knows how to fetch too =o . Didn't even need to be taught like thos small brained rat dogs we always have. (btw my mom is gettin another one of those too.. a Papillon.. then we might be gettin a Lab before we leave, hopefully) Well she is smart enough to know when to listen. She knows her commands, and she doesnt 'go' in the hotel room. She knows not to go into my parents' bedroom.. Omg this lil pup is such a smarty =o Oh yeah and when my parents leave her alone in the hotel, if they leave her out of her crate then she'll just roam the place, then walk up to my future room...chill in there, sometimes under the bed. If they leave her in the crate she'll cry, unless leave music on for her next to the crate. Haven't even met her yet and I already adore this little pup =o! Cute story: My mom was on her laptop and Dakota had the cord in her mouth. My mom was all upset saying dakota put it back leave it alone. Frantic and waving her arms And Dakota stood there looking at her LOL Then she actually spit it out when my Dad said Dakota NO. LOL So she doesn't understand hysteria =P but she's still a lovely little thing =] Ohkay now lemme tell you about the hotel. ITS AWESOME its got a heated pool, basketball court, tennis court, gym.. and they FEED YOU!!! Every morning there is breakfast with everything but bacon.. That might have been because of the swine flu. And on certain days of the week they serve cheese and crackers, at night. On wednesdays they serve barbecue.. and another day there are tacos or some mess.. and its all FREEE!!!! And the hotel is right near the beach, and all the stores and everything, you can walk to them =D But they don't want you to walk =o they have this shuttle that will take you anywhere you need to go within 5 miles, and when you're done you call them back and they come pick you up. FOR FREE!!! Oh yeah and my parents moved their hotel to oxnard so we've got a walmart in cali finally!! Last time we were in lame as heck carpinteria. and had to drive all the way out to oxnard just to go to walmart. so we didn't get to go that often.. Mostly when my mom need to pay on her phone, cuz sprint is right next to walmart... oh and my parents got a new car... and they are gettin an SUV too... Oh yeah and my parents upgraded their hotel room to the penthouse room ... not to sure what that is... pardon my ignorance.. but they are on top instead of gettin stomped on by spoiled rich kids... All because they have triple A XDDDD I should marry triple A to show my gratitude.. =o So now they have the room on top which actually has stairs in it, and goes up to a loft, bedroom thing.. has no door though.. And that bedroom will be mine... and Dakota's too because she's taken a liking to it XD That little thing is so adorable I need to post pictures... I have a bunch but i'll just post one. Oh yeah and the loft thing has a balcony.. And the hotel rooms have kitchens and living rooms.. So it's like living in an apartment again except better than that one in carpinteria, where I slept on an air mattress and I might as well had been sleeping on the floor... it was air man that was not comfortable.. And I sunk through sometimes... And my elbows would hit the floor... Then I decided to sleep in the blue chair but it gave me body pains.. So I dealt... Until dorian left, then i got the second bed in my sisters room.. which I was a little wary of the stuff I heard them doing in there D= grossocity dude. Ohkays well anyway I'll post up pics of Dakota in just a sec.



There's the darling =]

0 comments: