BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dreams again

Dream 2
May 07, 2009
At 2:58 pm


Tootie and I had to leave the house for something... and we were homeless...And while we were walking she saw jr coming up behind us... i couldn't see him... i have bad vision even in my dreams i guess. And tootie kept sayin how hungry she was and i saw this old broke down building and said hey thats mcdonals go get somethin to drink for free. She was like nah cuz I already have this, and she shook her water bottle in her hand, then changed her mind and said yeah I guess it would help a little. And when we stopped jr picked up the pace, hitching his pants and running toward us… I think he was on the phone, and I remember he’d changed his clothes. Then we walked in and the busted up building actually was somehow a mcdonalds but I was afraid to get in line and get something to drink. Then something happened that tootie got mixed up in. And we had to look for people and collect money for this guy who turned out to be a faery. Tootie and jr didn’t know that I could see them and I told them I could my whole life. But we couldn’t let anyone know or something bad would happen. So we’d be collecting money, and everytime we saw a faery we would kill it.. We were at a museum with tootie and looking for something historical idk what. We were also in a place with rooms once, I think after we left the museum. I’m not sure it was a museum. I called it something else in the dream and then said if it was a Museum, or something else we would have to pay to get in and we wouldn’t be able to do our job Then something happened with tootie and she had to leave, and even though she was the one who had to be collecting money jr and I had to finish it for her and collecting money and killing faeries. We also looked in some forest like place. At some point I was not able to see the faeries through their glamour until a lady flashed a light on one and we said wait, took the light, shined it directly on her, saw she was really a faery and murdered her. Then the guy who we owed money too was coming after us. We were escaping him and we were also giving bits of money or something. Maybe receiving warnings. I don’t remember. But daddy came in too at one point. I think when we were in the forest. I know we were running and hiding in the forest. And then I scared the guy I owed money too but jumping onto the bamboo sticks and holdin on and flying to other ones. Some parts had bamboo or trees and some parts had regular trees. Then we got a calculator and looked at the chart of the money we’d collected and hurried up to count it but it wasn’t going so smoothly. But the money numbers looked enough though it didn’t feel enough. I think we owed 50 million or 4 million. But either way he took the money. Then I woke up =/ There are more parts, lots more, that are vaguely there in my mind, but typing them out wouldn’t make sense because I wouldn’t be able to complete the thoughts… man I love movies in my head. By the way, the faeries I describe are not the cute smalll winged flying kind. They are hideous people sized beasts, sometimes with wings, and they look TERRIFYING each in their own different ways. They are terrifying and beautiful at the same time.

0 comments: