BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

R.O.A.S.T.

This blog right here is proof that I coined the term... not that it will go anywhere but if anyone uses it after me they'll know where it came from >.>

R.O.A.S.T. - the act of Rambling On About Stupid Things.
Ex. Man she was so roasting last night
Oh man I was so bored I just roasted all day
Dude you're such a roaster. You suck.

R.O.A.S.T. may be a daily thing from me from now on or it may be an hourly or minutely thing.. Just... whenever I feel I have something to R.O.A.S.T. about.

Dun Duh Dun Duhhhhh! R.O.A.S.T. number one.

I'm watching Lion King 2: Simba's Pride right now and I realize that Simba's singing voice in this movie is so intolerable. I'm sure that he sounded way better singing as an adult in the first lion king movie. But in this second movie he sings, and sounds as though he is a rich, uppity old man. "Filled with Hope and filled with Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" Man go check out the movie. His voice is just so dry. I hate it =o Honestly. But even though his singing voice isn't the same actor as his speaking voice... It honestly sounds reasonable, like it could have been Matthew Broderick singing... Which in all honesty is a damn shame. That mans voice makes me want to stab myself in the ears. Its not that he is typically a bad singer... It's just that his voice is so darn aggravating.

Well, there you have it... The first R.O.A.S.T. of the Moment... (I think that's what I'd like to call it.) I'll keep it coming.

Thanks for reading for whoever actually does read this garbage =D

0 comments: