BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

R.O.A.S.T. of the Moment #3

Woooooo! Bloggin time baby babeh!!!
Welll this roast is about me moving =D
I've moved so much in my lifetime.. My whole family counting before I was born I would say over 20 times... And each move is the last move... Like when we moved to this place in Alabama... I pretty much new that place wasn't gonna stick though but i loved my room... Even though the house was starting to bug me after awhile. Well it is very hard to get jobs in alabama, anywhere that we are at... None of the hospitals are hiring and the ones that are, only have 1 spot... and it's hard back in Georgia too... Stupid recession. But Tampa has an abundance... Plus I was born there... So if a job comes through in Tampa we are most definitely moving there... It's also good, because there is an Air Force Base there for my brother... He just got sworn in. So yeah.. I've never been so happy to move.. Well, that's kind of an overstatement. I'm not exactly happy... But I'm not unhappy about it either... I don't really care but I'd prefer to be living in Tampa. We are only a short time away from my old friends in Orlando... That I haven't seen in 3+ years And some I haven't spoken to... Actually, that reminds me that I should text Aubrie... Now that girl is a true friend... Truer than I'd have thought possible =o I'm glad I will be back there soon...Back to my birthplace... woow. Back to my old friends... Better college opportunities in florida.. better job opportunities.. I think this is the place to be. I'm glad I'm going bak =o

0 comments: