BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What Is This About?

I honestly don't know. I love to write. But at times I can't find anything good to write about. A while ago my mother and I talked about starting our own blogs, but we never kept up with it. It wasn't very structured for me so I never finished writing. But this seems like a good idea. I'm going to keep up with this - you know just righting about my day and other random crap - until I come up with a good idea..for something. Won't say what at the moment.. But this is how I talk though.. usually about nothing...kinda sad. lmfao. Well this is it for this one.. maybe i'll write some more later if it seems worth it... I should get back at my algebra.

1 comments:

iforgotmyname said...

dang...i even had it wrong back then... it was geometry... i took algebra freshman year...