BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Didn't Write It But I Feel It

He has the sweetest touch I've ever felt
And when He speaks my heart starts to melt
He's the missing piece to my puzzle and completes me in every way
Just the thought of Him keeps me breathing yet another day
No other man can love me quite like He can
But then again He's not just any other man
In His arms is where I want to be
Because He loves me just for me
If you thought this poem was about you
Don't feel bad because other probably did too
But I'm talking about the man that gave His life for me
So in the end that I could be free
I never thought I would find a love so real
And with one touch my broken heart He healed
Time and time again I know I let Him down
But Jesus didn't stop until I was found
I made a choice to live to Him
And now my life is the best its ever been


*I wonder who did write this though...

0 comments: