BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today

It's the beginning of the day. We are supposed to be going to the Y today but I'm not so sure at the moment. We might just end up going in the afternoon, after my brother gets off work, if we go at all. Some people tend to be unreliable at times. But I'm going to hope for the best that we get to go - but eh who knows.. we have to go sometime. I don't really have any random thoughts other than that at the moment though.. Except... I wonder where the heck that code is.. I'll have to go find my own serial code for the game then.. Sims 2 pets... I think the serial may be at our house in Alabama. We're currently in California. Running from the law!!!! Hahaha JK. Did you ever notice that along with Whoopi Goldberg... Bernie Mac doesn't have eyebrows either? Maybe it was just this one episode but they did a close up of his face and I saw no eyebrows.. I should find a picture... Dang for a moment there I forgot that he is dead. Sad =[ . Sure he's in a better place though.. I should hope so!

0 comments: