BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome back, welcome back...wel-come back

I haven't posted on this blog in awhile, but here I am again. Hi guys. How are you?

I wonder if I should update on what I've been doing these past few months. Not gonna lie, I've been on tumblr this whole time. I've gotten used to their blogging system. Everything is so different. I've switched from being dominated by text posts to posting stuff for humor. It's not really blogging anymore, I don't think. lol

I made this blog a couple of years ago because I wanted somewhere to put my thoughts. Then, I left this blog because I didn't want a certain person to see my thoughts. That's not really likely anymore, I realize. Not after all this time. Tumblr isn't really a place where you can have your blog completely dominated by just your thoughts. So...I'm back. I think I'll use both o.0

Sorry for this boring post about blogging...

0 comments: