BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Somethin' New.

So... I made a tumblr account. Don't think of this as me betraying you, blogger. I'll continue to post on you about as much as I do now, which isn't really saying anything... Dunno how that tumblr thing is going to hold up, though. Just felt like having a change of scenery in websites, I guess.

On another note... mm... nothing. There's too much to say and no reason to say it. I apololie for the lack of interesting material.

Apololie; that means I really don't care...

Guess this will be all for now. Don't want to make the post even more boring by rambling. I'll come back when[if*] I have something interesting to say, or just to courtesy post so you don't appear too TOO neglected, blogger.

Later, homieGyo.

0 comments: