BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

"It's just twiiiims, baby..."



uploaded this picture that took me roughly two or three days >.> disclaimer* I am not an artist. I suck. lol. But I watched orphan and it made me want to paint. So, I went and got some painting supplies! I wanted to paint something from my own brain, which i have a hard time doing, sometimes... so, later on I remembered this funky dream I had and decided to draw the characters. it's not complete, because I have to paint it. I just wanted to have a record of what it was like before I painted it in case I ruined it xD don't ask about the twims thing... it's just what one of 'em said in the dream for some reason... their clothing was sort of like beatniks in the dream... so they've got their hats, 'cept for baldy over there... and their bodies, the center floaty parts, are going to be painted black... is painting really a good idea, or should I color pencil this one up? I'm thinking color pencils...and if I wanna paint it, I can redo it later....

ok, cool, daddy-o

0 comments: