BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last Night Was One Funky Night

I had another abandonment dream. But first off, I fell asleep at the computer early on in the night. Through out the night i was moving around all throughout the room trying to find spaces to be comfortable and warm... on the floor. My dream left a feeling in me that I had to stay down there and that there was something I had to do. Finally at 1am, the last time I woke up, I pretty much said screw it, got confused, turned all the lights of, and went up to sleep on my top bunk, thinking that I'd already been there at some point. Then, ah, the abandonment dream. My parents were still in Vegas. I was with my sister and brother. We were driving in this SUV and stopped at this place. I left them and other freaky stuff that I can't remember in the dream happened. Then I came back and they were gone. My cell phone was in the van and I had no keys for it, so I was stranded. This woman in the restaurant type place let me use her phone but the number was wrong, she'd called her friend and was talking to him, and the area code was 334 instead of my dads # 678. I just now had to correct myself for almost typing 679. I may have used that in the dream, I hope so, because that will explain things. So, back to the dream. I dialed the number myself and got no answer. I thought I'd gotten no answer because my parents were avoiding me and trying to abandon me. If I just typed the number into the phone incorrectly, then that makes stuff a bit better...but I don't think I did. So, my siblings were gone but our vehicle was still here. For some reason I knew they hadn't gone anywhere on foot, they'd gotten a ride. I had a feeling that my parents had picked them up, taken them, and left me stranded. These girls that i think were from my school offered me a ride. We were just going to find my house and take me there to see if anyone was home. Then we saw my friend Kierra from TAB crossing the street right in front of our car. I yelled for them to stop bc I knew her. She had this weird, sly grin on her face. I said her mom has taken me home dozens of times, she should know how to get to my house. In reality, her mom has only taken me home once, but who cares. I think we tried following her and she would let us catch her. Then I woke up at 6:46 thinking it was late in the day, my parentals would be pissed, I had stuff to do that I was neglecting, and I was going to miss school (came out of that one quick). The end.... funky, right?

0 comments: