BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Braces

okay, so the bottom row wire came out on one side. i wanted to take it out all togeher since it always omes undone when I eat, but it was twisted in on the other side. so i fixed it back as best i could for maximum comfort during the walk home. when i walked home i took my scissors to it to try and untwist it, but the bracket came off, thus ridding me of the wire, but now i have TWO empty spaces on the bottom row and no wire.... the brackets aren't very comfy, either. I just want to take out the rest of the regular brackets, the undone wire on my top row, and those few brackets that are still left and leave them out. that way, when I go to the orthodontist, if ever... all they'll have to do is take out the things that are on my molars. i would rather get permission from my mother to do this, but i'm tempted to do it now. i won't. but i will beg and plead with how uncomfortable i am, and how i've been waiting forever, and how she said i could get them off, so why not? hopefully it'll be a yes.

on a lighter, more fun note: when i stick my tongue in between an empty space - the spot where i have no bracket between two other brackets - it feels like how it feels when you lose a tooth. anyone remember that? the squishiness? right along the gums. i can't wait to pull these off.

0 comments: