BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Methinks I'm...

... going back to my idea of becoming a physical therapist. Time to think it over with myself through these keys and into this journalblogbox.

I chose pharmacy because I wanted to be able to have my own business, my own shop... That's pretty much it. I don't like science all that much, or medicine. The idea of creating meds doesn't naturally excite me... I made myself think "Oh that's cool" and man, the schooling is just tooooo dang long! I don't want to be in school for all that much. And... I'm seeing stuff I don't like. I know it's not all aspects of pharmacy, but I see that some do the animal testing... I tend to forget these things. I don't really want to be in aaannny part of that. So, I looked back into physical therapy. It's looking good to me. I have choices of where I could work, good pay... stuff to do, not just sitting around!

The plus side is that it seems this job will keep me fit. I could open up my own office, or I could work anywhere I want and open up my own store for something else, though I'd love to have my own book store...maybe start up my own place, or own a franchise of one of these big places. I know the small businesses tend to get squashed. :|

Even better about this is that the schooling isn't that long... a doctorates degree in this field is about 3 years after undergrad school. Employment is expected to grow... job opportunities will be good =o!! Job opportunities are even better in rural areas.. that's kind of where I want to be. Get away from folks..maybe get a big place where I can grow my own food rather than get poisoned by what they give us in these grocery stores... Small town life is nice too :D Get to know everyone, forge bonds.. that'd be great =o! It's hard to do that in cities, you know..be in a place where everybody knows your name, and you know theirs too. =o and MAN do they make big bucks o.o

The possibilities for me are endless :D

0 comments: