BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Congrats to me!...AGAIN! (1st anniversary)

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog! I love you, baby. (Overdid it?)

Welp! I shall tell you the story, of my first blog. It was one year ago today, that I made this page. It has undergone many layout, URL, post and content changes. But, it has always been all about me. :D I'd just started home school. It was several months after we moved to California for a little while. On the drive up, my mother and I decided we would blog our travel experiences. It was a long drive, Georgia to Cali. There was no internet, of course. So, we wrote in note pad. That lasted all of a day for me. I had maybe two entries. I think my mom actually wrote a lot though. Alas, we never made web blogs when we reached our destination. Until that one fateful day, December 30th, 2008. I was bored... wanted to journal... had nothing else to do with my time besides this. So I went for it. And posted like freaking crazy. Spilled my guts..often deleted when I did...and eventually even got followers; a tiny, baby sized, handful of followers...and readers. You!

Thanks for reading =]

Today is the 1st Anniversary of.... Well, I can't exactly say Mariposa, Freed...because it hasn't always been that... so... I'll say....

Today is the 1st Anniversary of.... The Secret Spillings of Bri

'Cause...that's what it is. I've shared with this box - this inanimate object, this web page - more than I have with any person. I've gotten so much off my chest without the risk of having anyone look at me differently... (aside from..well, if person reads this, he knows he sort of counts as the exception.) whether i've deleted it or not, it's helped a lot! That's it for now I guess =)

Happy Anniversary to me and...bloggy

0 comments: