BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

That's All Folks!

Yeah... I even got to enter it. Did I blog why I thought I wouldn't be able to? I think I did... well... I got to enter it. I'm very proud of myself, to be honest. Why? Because, I took a risk. I put myself out there to be judged on my skill and my story, to win or to lose. That's something I never would have done before. I'd think that if I didn't enter, I wasn't losing. But, I was. For not taking the opportunity. All of the missed opportunities... wasted chances....wasted moments... Wasted life. I'm ready to start living =o

May not be so big of a risk... but what's that phrase?

The journey of 1000 miles starts with just one step...


Yeah, I think that was it :)

Well, win or lose, I'm proud of myself for entering, and for actually finishing the story. I got such good feedback<3

Mi papa actually said I was good, and it was good, not just content but format as well... my mom... oh boy she had loads of great things to say, and the story actually made her cry! H.G. yeah he had good things to tell me too.. then Alex! My pen pal editing buddy<3 She had some good stuffs in there too =o

I need to find somewhere else to post it... like this blog here!- to get unbiased feedback... Well, I know of course Alex would be honest with me...we aren't related, neither are H.G. and I but he might be a bit biased... mm... I dunno... maybe... We'll just wait til I produce a big stinker to find out. XD! That'll be so much fun...

Anywho, constructive criticism, please. Being real and being an ASS are two entirely different things, that's something some people don't really understand. (almost went into a rant that would include some things from the bible but decided otherwise. I get to stay home from school today, so I need to hurry up and eat breakfast so I can take my braids down and then get back to writing!)

Have a great Friday!!!

Love, Peace and Happiness!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, girl! I didn't see the story, but I'll read it later. That's an awesome thing for you to do, & I'm so happy for you!

:) ♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, girl. That really lifted my spirits, and I'm going to choose to believe every thing you told me:) I'm Lily, & nothing else.