BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mmm... I wonder

If I can manage to crank out 20 posts before December. I know that may not seem like much (because it isn't) and it didn't use to be much to me.. but if you've noticed my amount of blogging has seemed to slip.......


wasteland!

20...worthwhile posts. by December. Should I take the challenge?

If I make it, then I will announce why I did this on December 3oth.

Yes, specifically December 3oth. You can either do some digging and find out why now, or you can be patient and wait for December 3oth... that is if you care XD

20 worthwhile posts. That's not to say that if I reach more than 20 and some of them are worthwhile while some aren't then I'll do whatever on December 30th... I'm just going to make every post worth it, and on days where I can't, then I'll just... not post =o

Oh wait... It might be less then 20... darn... that will shorten it.

Well... If I do whatever before December 3oth, then we'll just have two 'special' days! :)'

Hope you're having a good morning, bloggers and blog readers =DDDD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new blog. I was slipping for a long time, too. :( But getting better I hope!

Whats a twisted princess lol