BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Love - H.G. part one

I woke up. Everything has been downhill for a while. I could hope for a brighter day but it’d be in vain. My mom always said that assuming the worst gets you exactly that but hoping for the best never gets me anywhere either. Today didn’t seem like it’d be a good day anyway. When it went into play, I found that I was right. As soon as I reached my closet to pick out the day’s school clothes, I knew it for sure. All of my clothes were strewn all over the place and covered in assorted paints from the garage and art room. Payback from my god-brother, I suppose. He’s been spending the majority of his stay with us being furious, and taking his aggressions out on me. Couldn’t possibly have anything to do with how I accidently mentioned to his girlfriend how he wanted to break up, but would wait until he found someone better. Me and my big mouth, they broke up before he got a chance to find someone new.

“You’ll pay for this one,” He swore revenge, ever so lightly. “When you least expect it.”

After that, I spent every moment on my toes and watching my back, waiting for him to strike. The waiting was torture enough, so much that I thought that would be his decided punishment. No. He took it up a level. I sat on the floor not knowing what to do when I noticed little bits of shredded paper lying all around.

“I told you I’d get you,” He said from around the corner. Must have heard my shriek and came running to gloat. “This is a whole new ball game, Dorothy; you’re not in Kansas anymore. Don’t mess with me.”

He certainly got me and my little homework too. I had no clue one could be so evil. What an extreme thing to do, especially to family, all for a girl he doesn’t like or care about. That hurts. I picked up the least splattered of items and threw them on. Just my luck they didn’t match. Not the clothes or the stains. I was a hot mess, a hot painted mess.

0 comments: