BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cocinar para mi familia

Sorry... i can't yet conjugate in the past tense. I SUCK at spanish o.o

Also... I cooked for my family earlier... My parents were asleep though so they told me to save it for them... (they won't eat it)

my brother ate it though...and liked the chicken (i hope)

but man... i kind of messed up the stuffing >.> Neither one of us tried to eat it... mighta been too much water...it was all mushy :S

but it got straight after a minute... (Still aint eat it)


And... and...! I set up my online banking thingy that i probably should have done months ago. or month... either or... And when i finally figured out how to make the page show my other savings account, i saw that 5 bucks had been removed from that account on 9/30/9

o.O...

How, why? My first thought was maybe my parents did it for some reason... but... they wouldn't need to... So I called and they said it was a service fee and that he could link my savings to checkings so there'd be no service fee... wonder why they would charge that to me 3-4 days ago when i set the account up so long ago... Anyways, enough boredom!

School is... silly. I shouldn't be surprised at the overwhelming immaturity and ignorance, though. Wonder what I should do... Been handling it well though, when trouble arises and I'm involved. Never lasts for more than five minutes... its really funny though how it actually means something to the opposite person involved. I just want to scream out in all of their faces. "YOU'RE LEAVING HIGH SCHOOL VERY SOON! SOME OF YOU IN LESS THAN A YEAR!!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU ARE STILL IN GRADE SCHOOL?! GROW THE KCUF UP." Mmm... Maybe I should o.o... If something else should ever happen....

0 comments: