BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dared to hope...

i knew it... and i tried not to let myself drift into dreamland but i did anyway. and it hurts. it sucks. it stinks. i dont know for sure but thats what i think... the fault of why i get emotionally stepped on is of my own! Am i making something out of nothing? Mountain of a molehill? I do that often, but I'd rather not live a fantasy life and continue to dream of what I cannot have. I'm regular. I saw something extraordinary and dared to dream for it but that was a mistake and the whole time i knew it was, yet still i...

anyways...aside from what im feeling right now today was an ok day. it was nice...and pleasant...and shit.

nothing bad happened, at least. i got my progress report but i already knew my grades.

i presented a project today and did well. my advertisement made people laugh so i'll share it and hope you laugh. we were learning about puritans and had to put together a magazine of what we'd learned, than we were each responsible for an advertisement. here's mine.

"
Hey you!

Yes, you!

Are your little ones getting bigger? Time to start teaching them all about life, and God's plans? Then call 1-800-PURITAN and order them the childrens' book "Everybody Dies." May reality hit them like a ton of bricks!!! "

Apparently my group thought I had the best advertisement, so they chose to read that one aloud. I was embarrassed and flattered. Also, pleased to see I'd made so many laugh. It was nice.... yup...

0 comments: