BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Too whom it may concern...

I made another blog... Yeah.. I'm wondering though... how the heck do you customize a blog? I'm looking at these few that I follow and man seriously they are tight... but i don't know how they did it. I want to customize the page for the other blog. Express a different side of me that isn't just with the sweet and simple. I tried, for a blog I follow that I read the most (feedmekicks*) I tried getting in contact to ask that question and others... it wasn't workin out for me... How do you get in contact with other blog authors???

P.S.
These are not rhetorical questions. If you're reading, please answer =/

1 comments:

AUDREY said...

hey missy.
i would be happy to give you a few tips and stuff on customization of a blog!

i thank you for reading me as well.
if you'd like to reach me, you CAN send me an email, or myspace me.

EMAIL: feedmekicks@yahoo.com
and: myspace.com/feedmekicks