BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

S'about time

That i posted some of my writing up here... other than the two poems.. or 3.... i think it was just 2...those were weird anyhow.. man i am a weird person but guess what. i dont care =D I love being me everyday of my life, and i love being around ppl who love me for being me...the weirdo... XD Well anyway...here's something i wrote that stemmed off a mini halfway dream halfway daydream that I had. I think i might include it in the story i am writing. if i ever get back to writing it lol. such a procrastinater i guess...before my excuse was lack of inspiration but what is it now? I've got my inspiration and you know what? i really love my inspiration =o idk why it's my inspiration... it just is... It's like how the werewolves imprint in twilight lol... well anyway here's that lil piece of nothing I wrote. *don't even think about jacking it cuz I got my shet backed up.*


*During the harsh battle, the girl's friend was coming close to the end. She was terrified, stunned, not knowing what she could do next. She had the power to save him, but at the same time, she didn't. The boy lay thrown to the waste side, turning into a vicious monster. In a matter of seconds, he was complete with the change, with his new orders in mind. Quickly he was charging after the girl. But he was still her friend, she could do nothing but let forth a blood curdling scream.*

Hearing her scream, the boy comes over to the girl to ensure that everything is alright, though little would be, hearing a scream like that. Feeling his presence the frightened girl opens her eyes and looks up at her friend. She began to scream and cry and plead to him. Pleas of being sorry and wishing she could have a chance to do it all over again or take his place and that she didn’t mean for it to happen. She scooted away across the floor using just the strength of her arms. Though desperately wanting to fight to live, she felt that if he got her, it would be just what she deserved. The boy was perplexed. Of what was going on, he had absolutely no clue. He tried to calm her down during her hysteria and as she scooted away he placed a hand on hers. Just like that, the girl was instantly back. As if a magic word had been said to bring her back after being hypnotized. Just a little bit more oriented than before... from whatever crazy dreamland she was in, he thought. When she felt his touch she somewhat knew where she was again, and that he was ok. She began to cry and say things like you’re alright, and you’re alive, and I’m so sorry, I didn't mean to let it happen. Then she got up and tackled him in a rib crushing, breath taking, bear hug.

K folks that was just a piece. if it made no sense to you, then too bad because its making sense to me in mind...maybe cuz i'm the one writing it >.> well anyway after I woke up and developed the dream into a story i had a plot already set in mind for it but I'll never tell (;

0 comments: