BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THE DEATH & LIFE OF CHARLIE ST. CLOUD

Now a book I would recommend for people to read is THE DEATH & LIFE OF CHARLIE ST. CLOUD. By Ben Sherwood. That is a really great book in my opinion though it isn't so long. And it is also my favorite. And get this peoples - The other day before I'd gotten it at the library I was reflecting on the book and saying they should make a movie of it. Then I wanted to read it again. So I was talking to a friend of mine and telling him about the book and also telling a story about a girl that almost killed us one time.

So part of that story was that the girl kept interrupting my movie which was highly annoying. And she kept sitting all close and junk. But that's a story for another time, lemme know if you want me to tell it. So I was trying to look up the name of the movie that she ruined, and could only remember that Zac Efron was in it, and it was before he was some big teen heartthrob and what not. So yeah I went to his wikipedia page and found out that the name of the movie was Miracle Run. Great movie by the way, I would recommend you look into it.

Also - if you don't really know about the television watching sites online and stuff and movies, they're all free, hit me up i'll let you know them... OR I might as well blog them down one day. So yeah the friend and I were talking and junk and it took me 30 full minutes before I looked down at the rest of Zac Efron's filmograhpy and saw the name of my friggin favorite book - THE DEATH & LIFE OF CHARLIE ST. CLOUD. Turns out they ARE making it into a movie... So I get what I want but it comes with a price. My book is being made into a movie, but Zac Efron has to star in it. Dang... what a friggin price man D=

Owell, its aight though. I had just figured that the main character should be a bit older than Zac Efron, more buff...and manly you know... not so effeminate... But then I thought about it again, the main character, they showed as a child before though, age 17. Not for too long either. Hopefully that's part he has...But you know something though... I shouldn't trip... They never make the movies as good as they make the books... Some say a picture is worth a thousand words but sometimes it's just the opposite... Sometimes the words are more important, as they leave your mind to create the picture on your own, exactly how you want to. Not how someone has made it for you to see.


lol my post is almost longer than the book itself
Visionary out.

0 comments: