BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Where the Sidewalk Ends brings me back

This book brings back just about every memory of my childhood. I guess I get it from my mother but I have always loved poetry even at a young age. I've always loved to read and write and I guess it is just in me to be a writer. This book brings back memories of bonding with my older sister and brother, which were my happiest times, being accepted. Where the Sidewalk Ends brings me back to my first school, and all the trips to the library, and then to my last elementary school, finding my childhood stories again. It reminds me of trying to find that book again, just months ago, while we were out in California for that long time, and found the used book store. Loads of great books, a dollar for paperback and just two for hardcover. Maybe I should try to find it again. Shel Silverstein was my favorite author as a child.

0 comments: