BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lifehouse - Spin



Apparently, this is my life's theme song, according to some quiz on facebook. The description was pretty nice (The fast life is full of strange and crazy experiences. But you have the best of friends and wouldn't trade them for the world. You would never change a thing, because you know that this life is meant to be lived by you.) and I like the song... but as for some of the lyrics, I'm not so certain it's true XD I didn't instantly connect with this song, as I usually do with most others - weird, I know. Yet, in a way I sort of did. Mostly, it felt like there's a message in there for me somewhere... might help with some of my latest confusion. Or... I don't know. But, while I was thinking, "I should be there." and other thoughts like that....something told me that I would be there. Everything would be alright... I hope so.

0 comments: